GameStop DC OPERATIONS LEAD - RESTOCK 1st SHIFT in Shepherdsville, Kentucky
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned as necessary to fulfill optimum efficiency of this position.
- Exhibits full understanding of WMS, MS Word & MS Excel
- Reports issues and ideas to supervision and maintains a safe and clean work environment. Provides Supervisor with ongoing feedback regarding associate issues and areas of development. Assures associate performance within Junior, Senior and Certified Trainer job descriptions.
- Able to rotate between multiple job functions with minimal direction and perform independently as well as having daily communications with the other Leads. Able to assist the Supervisor and function as backup in their absence.
- Assists with associate training and performs as "buddy" to new associates. Able to motivate staff to meet and exceed standards.
- Must be a team player, flexible, dependable, on time, and maintain a good attendance record.
- This position reports to a second shift Supervisor and Operations Manager.
- Able to operate both a stand up & sit down forklift comfortably.
Bilingual speaking a plus
ESSENTIAL JOB SKILLS/ABILITIES
Accurate typing and data entry skills
- Operate a personal computer and use required programs.
- Organize, prioritize, and control job responsibilities
- Flexible to adapt to changing priorities and perform basic task work to meet deadlines.
- Ability to rotate between multiple job functions.
- Perform basic math and alphabetizing functions
- Read and comprehend printed data/information, and data/information displayed on PC monitor.
- Recognize discrepancies in written/recorded data/information.
- Possess clear verbal communication and listening skills.
- Communicate effectively with management, coworkers and corporate office staffs.
- Possess good written communication skills
- Possess good analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Able to work with no or minimal supervision
- Understand and accurately follow policies and procedures.
- Work as scheduled to meet standards of company attendance policy.